Atlas of a Child’s Mind
Parent & Child Workshop
If your child is about to embark on their GCSE journey or is presently on it, dozens of questions are probably spinning around your mind. Aside from the obvious one (which is ‘where has all the time gone?
It seems like only yesterday they were at primary school!’). I’m sure you would like to be able to encourage and support them in good study skills.
Our Atlas of a Child’s Mind Workshop will support you with practical tips and techniques to make studying, learning memory techniques and revising easier.
Working with young people for many years and writing a book about how they think, called ‘Understanding Your Teenager’, I believe I possess the knowledge and experience to support parents during this challenging time.
This workshop will show you:
· How to support your child at home.
· How to build good relationships with your child’s teachers.
· How to support your child in the run-up to the exams.
· How to develop your relationship developing memory techniques with your child.
· How to create study space.
· What type of food will enhance their learning.
· How to praise your child effectively.